2 slots available for this weekend’s combined
- Personalized Handgun Training – small classes (no more than 6 students) on private property
- Classroom and range on same site (no range fee)
- Handgun Training plans designed to meet individual needs and experience
- I’m available to conduct training any time. If you don’t see a course, call or email me and we’ll get one set up!
- Why Sheepdogs? It’s all about attitude and mindset. As firearms owners, we should strive to always be watching and be aware of the world around us.
- Handgun rentals and ammunition available by request. Contact for details.
My training is designed to develop confidence and competence with whatever firearm you choose to own or carry. My pistol courses are centered around small classes, typically 6 or less, to provide the best individual and personal attention.
Whether you are new to handguns or firearms in general and feel nervous about taking a class, or are very experienced and comfortable around firearms, I will meet you at your experience level and work with you to meet your goals.
With two tours at the US Army Marksmanship Unit, and a “Master” classification with the US Practical Shooting Association (USPSA), my handgun training courses bring over 20 years of experience to the client.
- Establish the fundamentals of shooting first!
- Small classes focused on the individual
- Private class and range in a relaxed rural environment – just outside of Gatesville, TX
I graduated from Texas A&M University in 1998 and spent the next 20 years as a Field Artillery Officer. I retired from the Army as a Lieutenant Colonel after serving as the Commander of the US Army Marksmanship Unit. An avid competitive pistol shooter, I love to share my experience and teach others.
Get In Touch
More Ways to Get In Touch